The purpose of this document is to inform the natural person (right away "Interested”) regarding the processing of your personal data (right away "Personal data”) collected by the data controller, ALKATEC S.R.L., with registered office in VIA REPUBBLICA 4, 25050 PROVAGLIO D'ISEO (BS) IT, CF / VAT number 02648980981, e-mail address Info@alkatec.it, (right away "Holder”), via the http website://www.1000migliaruote.it/ (right away "Application”).
Categories of Personal Data processed
The Data Controller processes the following types of Personal Data provided voluntarily by the Data Subject:
- Contact details: Name, last name, address, e-mail, phone, images, authentication credentials, any additional information sent by the interested party, etc.
The Data Controller processes the following types of Personal Data collected in an automated manner:
- Technical data: Personal Data produced by the devices, from applications, the tools and protocols used, such as for example, information about the device used, IP addresses, browser type, type of internet provider (ISP). Such Personal Data may leave traces that, particularly when combined with unique identifiers and other information received from servers, can be used to create profiles of natural persons
- Navigation data and use of the Application: Which, for example, pages visited, number of clicks, actions performed, duration of the sessions, etc.
Failure by the Data Subject to provide Personal Data for which there is a legal obligation, contractual or if they constitute a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract with the Owner, will make it impossible for the Owner to establish or continue the relationship with the interested party.
The interested party who communicates the Personal Data of third parties to the Data Controller is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, treatment, communication or dissemination.
Cookies and similar technologies
Legal basis and purpose of the processing
The processing of Personal Data is necessary:
- for the execution of the contract with the interested party and precisely:
- fulfillment of any obligation arising from the pre-contractual or contractual relationship with the interested party
- support and contact with the interested party: to respond to requests from the interested party
- by law and precisely:
- the fulfillment of any obligation required by current regulations, laws and regulations, in particular, in tax and fiscal matters
- on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, per:
- marketing purposes via email of the owner's products and / or services to directly sell the products or services of the owner using the e-mail provided by the interested party in the context of the sale of a product or service similar to the one being sold
- management, optimization and monitoring of the technical infrastructure: to identify and resolve any technical problems, to improve the performance of the Application, to manage and organize information in a computer system (es. server, database, etc.)
- statistics with anonymous data: to perform statistical analysis on aggregate and anonymous data to analyze the behavior of the interested party, to improve the products and / or services provided by the Owner and better meet the expectations of the interested party
- on the basis of the consent of the interested party, per:
- profiling of the interested party for marketing purposes: to provide the Data Subject with information on the Controller's products and / or services through automated processing aimed at collecting personal information with the aim of predicting or evaluating their preferences or behaviors
- retargeting e remarketing: to reach with a personalized advertisement the interested party who has already visited or has shown interest in the products and / or services offered by the Application using his Personal Data. The interested party can opt-out by visiting the page ofNetwork Advertising Initiative
- marketing purposes of the Controller's products and / or services: to send information or commercial and / or promotional materials, to carry out direct sales of the Controller's products and / or services or to carry out market research using automated and traditional methods
The Personal Data of the Data Subject may also be used by the Data Controller to protect themselves in court before the competent judicial offices.
- for the execution of the contract with the interested party and precisely:
Methods of processing and recipients of Personal Data
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using paper and computer tools with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and through the adoption of adequate security measures.
Personal Data are processed exclusively by:
- persons authorized by the Data Controller who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality;
- subjects who operate independently as separate data controllers or by subjects designated as data processors by the Data Controller in order to carry out all the processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes referred to in this information (for example, business partners, consultants, IT companies, service providers, hosting provider);
- subjects or entities to which it is mandatory to communicate Personal Data by law or by order of the authorities.
The subjects listed above are required to use the appropriate safeguards to protect Personal Data and can only access those necessary to perform the tasks assigned to them..
Personal Data will not be disclosed indiscriminately in any way.
If necessary, Personal Data could be transferred to subjects located outside the territory of the European Economic Area (SEE). Whenever Personal Data should be transferred outside the EEA, the Data Controller will adopt all suitable and necessary contractual measures to guarantee an adequate level of protection of Personal Data, included – among others – agreements based on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data outside the EEA, approved by the European Commission. To request information on the specific guarantees adopted, the interested party can contact the Data Controller at the following e-mail address Info@alkatec.it.
Retention period of Personal Data
Personal Data will be kept for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, in particular:
- for purposes related to the execution of the contract between the Owner and the Data Subject, will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship e, after termination, for the ordinary prescription period equal to 10 years. In the case of judicial litigation, for the entire duration of the same, until the expiry of the terms of enforceability of the appeals
- for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, will be kept until such interest is fulfilled
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, by order of an authority and for legal protection, they will be kept in compliance with the deadlines set by these obligations, regulations and in any case until the limitation period provided for by the regulations in force is fulfilled
- for purposes based on the consent of the interested party, will be kept until the consent is revoked
At the end of the retention period, all Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow the identification of the interested party.
Rights of the interested party
Interested parties may exercise certain rights with reference to the Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the interested party has the right to:
- be informed about the processing of their Personal Data
- withdraw consent at any time
- limit the processing of your Personal Data
- oppose the processing of their Personal Data
- access your Personal Data
- verify and request the rectification of their Personal Data
- obtain the limitation of the processing of their Personal Data
- obtain the cancellation of their Personal Data
- transfer your Personal Data to another holder
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of your Personal Data and / or take legal action.
To exercise your rights, Interested parties can send a request to the following e-mail address Info@alkatec.it. Requests will be dealt with by the Owner immediately and processed as soon as possible, in any case I enter 30 days.
Responsible for the protection of personal data
The Data Protection Officer is Henry Kasner, Tax Code KSNHRY69D09B157Y, e-mail address email@example.com, phone +39 335 129 6963.
Last update: 08/07/2022